So in brief, what have I done in the span of 6 months?
- BBS RS and Work Equips both sold, bought OZ Superturismos and steelies; the latter I had widened, powdercoated black.
- VR6 subframe, control arms, tie-rods, drive-shafts and front sway bar finally installed - no more crooked wheel, it looks straight now!
- Front wheel bearings changed (DIY, thanks Vortex).
- Driver-side damaged fixed (insurance job).
- Another badgeless grille.
- VR6 seats.
- Audio install (amp, sub and false floor).
- Battery relocation to the rear.
- Integrated indicators into headlights.
- Ghetto fender roll (haha hammer FTW).
Two pics I took at the Nats (camera phone, excuse the quality):
It's like that as a daily now but it just scrapes everywhere. Planning to fit the duck-bill back on soon.