Mk3Love

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Just thought I chuck in a link here for those that love what my Golf is about, and why I'm so obsessively into it.


Thursday 23 November 2006

new location

hello

this will be where i'll write all my car-related stuff from now on, as msn live space is just too much of a bitch (and slow) to use. it's been a while since i last wrote due to the exams, but quite a bit has happened over the past month.

So, the last entry i wrote on msn live space was on the topic of the VR6 wheel arches i bought a while ago - had them resprayed in satin black to get the new black plastic feel again. i think i might redo them again haha. gonna sand down parts of it first, and try and get the scratched part looking smooth again. i found instructions on DIY interior/exterior plastic touch-ups during exams so i'll most likely will be following it. I'll put it up in the next post.

No comments: