I received some presents already :)
Somewhat more detailed pics in my Photobucket.
So I couldn't wait until my adapters arrived here so I can fit the VR6 brakes + BBS wheels (actually, Mike's got the adapters already and will be shipping them out next week! Cheers!).
Installation was a breeze - the only setbacks were trying to locate a suitable washer to hold the front mounts down (one of the washers were too small and so didn't hold the front strut mount properly), and confusing the front spring hats with the rears - we randomly picked two out to fit onto the rear and they both ended up to be the fronts... we were baffled about why the top hats were loose! Anyway, besides that it was smooth sailing.
They do look pretty :) By the way, I ended up winding them all the way down as that setting was giving me the same height as the previous setup with the Koni springs.
Thanks goes to Louis for helping me out a bunch on Friday and Saturday. It was like he was working on his own car - I'm grateful for his dedication and attention to detail! He was also the wielder of the camera. Good stuff.
Excuse the dirtiness and uncompleteness.
Edit #4: Bottomed out on no less than 3 speed humps that I usually clear. Looks like I'll have to take a lot more zig-zag lines now!